This RE/MAX Alliance website is maintained and operated by FlipComp, Inc.
By registering for a RE/MAX Alliance account you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. Your agreement to these terms does not require you to work with RE/MAX Alliance.
- You are entering into a lawful consumer-broker relationship with RE/MAX Alliance as may be defined by state law.
- Any information you obtain from the RE/MAX Alliance website is intended for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of real estate on the RE/MAX Alliance website.
- You will not copy, redistribute, or retransmit any of the information provided except in connection with your consideration of the purchase or sale of an individual property.
- You acknowledge that the individual multiple listing service (MLS), which supplies the listing data, owns such data and you acknowledge the validity of the MLSs copyright to such data.
- RE/MAX Alliance also explicitly authorizes MLS employees, MLS members, or their duly authorized representatives to access RE/MAX Alliance's website for the purposes of verifying compliance with MLS rules and monitoring the display of Participants' listings on RE/MAX Alliance's site.
In addition to the above terms, registered users also agree to RE/MAX Alliance's general Terms and Disclaimers which apply to all users of the RE/MAX Alliance website.
Additional disclosures apply to Colorado, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, and Texas.